The world of wine is an enormous and diverse place where quality & prices vary between the extremes. The task of building our wine list started with no brief, but an agreement that we would only stock wines we wanted to drink ourselves.Our aim is to offer a quality selection of wines that represent value and deliver enjoyment. We have a mixture of wines from large and small producers; established regions and up and coming ones; common grape varieties and some we had never heard of; famous producers and ones we tip for future stardom; traditional styles and modern styles; expensive wines and inexpensive wines. What they all share is a sense of individuality, personality & soul.
Latest FRom Twitter
- Easily the best bottle of wine I have tasted this year thanks to you Mr P @WinetradersLtd you really are decent blo… https://t.co/pYWiZ4umVt
- Winter at de Burgh - https://t.co/NXfuFr69Fa
- A throw back to when The Scotsman did a wee piece on us...... https://t.co/2aACqEEYg1
- RT @deBurghwines: M A G N U M S : Our Magnum offer has been very popular so far. To avoid disappointment, order soon before we sell... http…
- M A G N U M S : Our Magnum offer has been very popular so far. To avoid disappointment, order soon before we sell... https://t.co/wEvfXsJe74