Passing on our knowledge and enthusiasm.
After our sessions, your team will have the knowledge and confidence to advise your clients as to what is new and unusual on your list, describe flavours and aromas, and be able to suggest delicious wines to compliment your menu.
Latest FRom Twitter
- Errrrrrr.......#oops https://t.co/yOYxyNZ30W
- RT @adamrenwick10: Thanks to Tarquin @deBurghwines for a proper eye-opener for the @houseoftides team! https://t.co/RGoKFK7bqW
- RT @alferrierphoto: Shot for deburghwine #Repost deburghwine (get_repost) ・・・ We can't think of a better way to… https://t.co/A6jqkvUVWd
- RT @alferrierphoto: Roasted Prawn, pickled chard, garlic, cucumber & borage flowers - #foodphotography… https://t.co/oPZLZMEbtQ
- Team de Burgh had a busy ol' time on Saturday. Whilst Christine and Will were exhibiting at the Glasgow Festival... https://t.co/JSEq9HUbLK