Flor del Inca Malbec 2019

SKU 00555
£9.99
In stock
1
Product Details

Flor del Inca Malbec is one of the best examples of everyday Malbec we have tasted in a long time. The fruit is just right, ripe and dark without being dominated by alcohol and Ribena. 70% of the fruit is sourced from Zona Primera which gives the classic dark red and blackberry fruit aromas but the remaining 30% of fruit comes from the Uco Valley which brings freshness and vitality to the wine. Great wine and a very welcomed addition to our list.

Bodega Toneles is a medium to large producer which was founded in 1922. They own a few wineries spread over the Mendoza region which gives them unrivalled access to grapes grown under different conditions and at different altitudes. They are also one of the few wineries based in the city of Mendoza – fun fact!

Save this product for later