Chateau Beauregard Ducasse Rouge 2019 Graves

In stock
Product Details
Producer: Chateau Beauregard Ducasse
Country: France
Region: Bordeaux
Sub Region: Graves
Grape Variety: Merlot
Style: Red Wine
Classification: Graves AOC

Chateau Beauregard Ducasse is a Merlot dominated blend which drinks exceptionally well from a young age. Only 20% of the blend is aged in oak barrels, the remaining 80% is in stainless steel for 12 months which gives the wine amazing freshness and allows the red fruit flavours to dominate. Lovely, vibrant red berry flavours of cranberry and raspberry are complimented perfectly with spice and toasted oak flavours. Beautiful, modern Bordeaux.

Chateau Beauregard Ducasse was established in 1850 by Albert Duran and is now run by Albert Perromat, who is the 7th generation of the family to own and run the estate. The winery is situated in Mazeres in the south of the Graves AOC where the vineyards sit on complex soils of gravel, sand and iron. Reaching elevations of up to 113 meters above sea level, it is one of the highest vineyards in the appellation.

Save this product for later