Wines for Summer
Summer is well and truly here. We are sure that most of you have enjoyed sharing a glass or two in the garden recently. With that in mind, it must be time to replenish your fridge?! We have compiled a mouth watering list of ‘perfect alfresco drinking’ wines for you to choose from, just in time for the next bout of sunshine! They are wines we love and hope you will too..
BROWSE WINES – 2017 Summer Offer
Feel free to e-mail us for our full portfolio – email@example.com
Richard W H Bray – Author Salt & Old Vines: True Tales of Winemaking in the Roussillon
Available for purchase on-line (Amazon) or at all good book stores – it’s a super book, we hugely recommend that you buy a copy.
The International Wine Challenge 2014
The International Wine Challenge 2014 have announced the 41 Champagnes and sparkling wines to win a coveted Gold medal at this year’s competition.
All fans of top fizz should take note, our very own Henriot won 4 gold medals!
10% of the over all winners came from this super house. Those looking to splurge on a big name should try and get their hands on the non-vintage Champagnes Blanc de Blancs (RRP £44), Brut Souverain (RRP £36) If you are feeling a little wicked or flush the 2005 Rosé Millésimé (RRP £59) and its 2005 Brut Souverain (RRP £55) are simply devine wines which so deserve the gold status.
When a house like Henriot achieve such excellence, we tend to get a little excited in the office. It confirms, there and then, why we wanted to work with such a superb Champagne House!
Latest FRom Twitter
- Our #defender hit 100k miles today and it's still going strong! https://t.co/FIul615ILb
- Don't forget about our Summer offer to see you into August. Fingers crossed for an Indian Summer. Click on link... https://t.co/lLx2yhdjcb
- Love reading this! https://t.co/s12oC5azEb
- @Gmacchef @MullIonaFood We hope the #wines are a huge hit with your dishes @Gmacchef and the evening is a huge success!
- @craigcmillar Super to see you today Craig doing exactly this! #chardonnay is clearly a Tuesday evening thing @craigcmillar