Richard W H Bray – Author Salt & Old Vines: True Tales of Winemaking in the Roussillon
Available for purchase on-line (Amazon) or at all good book stores – it’s a super book, we hugely recommend that you buy a copy.
The International Wine Challenge 2014
The International Wine Challenge 2014 have announced the 41 Champagnes and sparkling wines to win a coveted Gold medal at this year’s competition.
All fans of top fizz should take note, our very own Henriot won 4 gold medals!
10% of the over all winners came from this super house. Those looking to splurge on a big name should try and get their hands on the non-vintage Champagnes Blanc de Blancs (RRP £44), Brut Souverain (RRP £36) If you are feeling a little wicked or flush the 2005 Rosé Millésimé (RRP £59) and its 2005 Brut Souverain (RRP £55) are simply devine wines which so deserve the gold status.
When a house like Henriot achieve such excellence, we tend to get a little excited in the office. It confirms, there and then, why we wanted to work with such a superb Champagne House!
Latest FRom Twitter
- Errrrrrr.......#oops https://t.co/yOYxyNZ30W
- RT @adamrenwick10: Thanks to Tarquin @deBurghwines for a proper eye-opener for the @houseoftides team! https://t.co/RGoKFK7bqW
- RT @alferrierphoto: Shot for deburghwine #Repost deburghwine (get_repost) ・・・ We can't think of a better way to… https://t.co/A6jqkvUVWd
- RT @alferrierphoto: Roasted Prawn, pickled chard, garlic, cucumber & borage flowers - #foodphotography… https://t.co/oPZLZMEbtQ
- Team de Burgh had a busy ol' time on Saturday. Whilst Christine and Will were exhibiting at the Glasgow Festival... https://t.co/JSEq9HUbLK